Sunday, July 17, 2011

Some Summer Fun

Here's a few pictures of some things we've done recently.

Lily enjoying some ice cream



A local beach had a sand castle contest. We went at the end of the day to see them and most of them were destroyed by then, but we saw a few nice ones.



Lily LOVED the beach! She just kept running all around and giggling

She also LOVED the sand

Sara was invited to a friend's house to decorate little Scooby Doo cakes

Here's Lily playing in a car at the mall while she waited for Matthew to get his hair cut.

Here's Matthew's big boy cut

3 comments:

Jenna said...

i am still wanting to go to that sandcastle thing someday!

love matthew's beautiful eyes in the last picture!

Rachel said...

Thanks for the updates Jeni! The kids are so awesome. I miss you guys!

Adah said...

How cute. It looks like you are liking your new home! Well I guess you have been there a little while right?? I love the hair cut.